Monday, October 12, 2009

More old vids

Here are a couple more old videos I dug up on my old hard drives.

First is a video we made as a group sponsor me video for the Tribute Boardshop team back in 2005.

Sponsor video for the Tribute Boardshop crew from Corby Martin on Vimeo.



This video is just a single shot I filmed of my dad playin guitar with his buddy John Patterson. I like it cause it reminds me of growing up around the campfire.
The song is "my little runaway" by the traveling wilburys i think.

Dads Song from Corby Martin on Vimeo.



I really cant wait to get out shooting. I hope I can drum up some work to do some traveling this winter. Im getting cabin fever sittin around the house unemployed and hobby-less. And to top it all off the heater has been busted for 3 days and its cold here. Last year it broke while it was -30 now this year it craps out ar 6pm friday of the thanksgiving long weekend. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment