Saturday, October 10, 2009

Old videos

So I have been getting antsy to go shred and shoot and stuff so I pulled the hard drives out of my old editing computer to have a look see at my old stuff. And I figured I might as well post it up for all good memories.

First is my little bro's sponsor video from 2005

Alex Martin Sponsor video from 2005 from Corby Martin on Vimeo.



This is an artsy video called crap. its fun.

Artsy Crap from 2004 or 5 from Corby Martin on Vimeo.



Teaser for a Core World Production video in 2005 that never got made. The footage was used in Stop Gap but edited in a total different style.

2005 Teaser for Core World Productions from Corby Martin on Vimeo.



Almar...oh almar. Johnny Renagade's gay ballad for my bro Alex(almar)

Almar from Corby Martin on Vimeo.



Teaser for Thyme Laps my second video from back in 2004.

Teaser vid for the 2004 movie Thyme Laps from Corby Martin on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment