Friday, January 1, 2010

2010... lets hope it's better than 2009

Happy New Year! Today is a brand new day, and I hope a brand new year. 2009 was a tough year, getting layed off and having no money has been challenging but at the same time me Trish and Tako have pulled together andare doing pretty wellwith what we have. I also did and learened alot in 09 like how to build a real drift car from scratch and after spending alot of time with Conroy I learned the in's and out's of RX7s pretty darn well and had some good times doing it. And finnaly 09 has set me back on track towards my original passion of capturing images, I strayed into a new profession over the last few years in search of stable income and more money and just got screwed and unhappy. So I am happy to say I am fully comitted to getting back into filming, photography, drawing, even a bit of writing, and I am excited to make a real go of it this time around. I have been trying to take a photo or video every day just to get using the gear again so for my newyears resolution I have created another blog for just photos and I am starting a 365 day photo per day project to expand my photographic skills and creativity.

Check out my new 365pix project here > http://corby-365pix.blogspot.com/

I will be posting a picture everyday hopefully or at least taking a pic a day and posting when I can get to it. So anyway 09 was a tough one but I feel it just made me and Trish appreciate what we had in BC allot more and we are both very excited to move back in 2010, Trish will hopefully continue kicking ass at Starbucks and climbing the corporate ladder and I will be trying my best to get my foot in the door with the big boys in the real film world.

So cheers to 2010 and new possibility's.

No comments:

Post a Comment