Sunday, January 3, 2010

Shootin pix

I've been shooting lots of pics lately for my other blog and trying to find new things to shoot. Sooo I have been driving all over the city checkin out new spots I've never been, and I hound a couple cool ones. I went to the Legislature building and shot a few pics of it, it's actually a pretty nice building and it's all lit up for the holidays. I shot a couple HDR photos too which I haven't done in a while. I think they turned out ok except for my ghetto ebay tripod wont stay level so a bunch of the shots are crooked.



This spot is a cool view but unfortunatly the shots turned out blurry due to my ebay tripod not being stable enough for long exposures. But it's still a neat shot and I will go re shoot it some day soon. Thats the North Sask. river in the bottom with a little ski hill on the bank and a huge oil refinery right behind it. Sweet, lets go shred the pollution powder!

No comments:

Post a Comment