Thursday, January 7, 2010

Good day of picture takin'

So mom has been telling me about my grandpa and how he used to work for Alberta Government Telephone back in the day, she sent me on a search for an old display he made so after a couple days of googling and drivin to a couple places I found out it should be at the phone museum. They didn't have the display but I snapped a couple pics of the place anyway, oh well it was something to do for a couple days.

So after the museum we dropped Trish off at work and me and Tak went for a good long walk. Tak survived and played for 2 hours in -14 and deep snow, and I got a couple good timelaps videos as well.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Corby-love your blog and your photos. You are a very talented photographer. I am sorry to hear that 2009 was not a good year for you and that you guys are moving back to BC. I wish we could meet you before you leave. If you want to see pictures of Mark and our family I am on Facebook under Shalene Mykyte Enright. I hope 2010 is a much better year for you! Hope to hear from you....I appreciate all the pictures of your family you have on your blog..
    Take care, Shalene Enright (Mark's wife)

    ReplyDelete