Monday, February 8, 2010

Calgary, COP, Canadian Open

So I had a fun weekend down in Calgary filming some top notch snowboarding at the Burton Candian Open. Probably the biggest contest in Canada and a really well organised event it draws some of the best riders from around the world gunning for the $50,000 prize money.



I had a tough time shooting it since I haven't been filming snowboarding much lately and plus I never really shoot comps. So I don't really know how great the footage is. I hate to just shoot stock angles of run after run but it's too hard to try to get different angles for every person. Burton wants the footage so I am curious to get some feedback. Anyway since I was lugging the video camera I didnt have the still camera with me much so not many pics unfortunatly.



But anyway it was nice to get out shooting some real riding again. And I will post up a video from it when I get it edited. And once again thanks goes out to Josh and Alicia for the place to crash and it was nice getting to hang with Alicia, too bad I missed out on hanging with Hailey. Next time forsure.

Funny pic of a baby camera and a daddy camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment