Thursday, February 11, 2010

So I got a job today

Ya so I went for a job interview today for a job building bicycles for department stores. And a couple hours later he called to tell me that I blew all the other interviewees out of the cater and the job is mine if I want it. And since I'm poor and EI runs out in a week, yes I want. It's pretty cool, my new boss just subcontracts himself to Zellers and Canadian Tire to build all the stuff that minimum wage retarded teenagers would just screw up like bikes, BBQs, patio fur nature, and stuff like that but mostly bikes. So we just go from store to store and put together there new stock when it comes in. So a new location and new things to put together every day, and it's just me and him and maybe one more guy if we get busy hangin out and assembling.

I'm stoked, that's a big weight off my shoulders and I don't have to go do some lame ass job and no more interviews. Oh and the cool thing is it's just seasonal so the jobs done in June so we can make a clean split and take off to Vancouver then.....if the house is sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment