Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Odd day

So I went for a weird job interview today. I don't think I even applied for the job but this life insurance place called me up said they liked my resume and wanted an interview. So I go in and there are like 20 guys in full suits and ties and shiny shoes waiting for interviews in a little waiting room. After a 20min wait I get my turn and I actually think I did half decent even though I was dressed like hell and had to ask half way through the interview what job I was being interviewed for. But I'm so damn charming I think they liked me. So it turns out its a commission job selling insurance to unions and businesses. I am not gonna take the job even if they offer it to me, since that is not my scene. But it was a good practice interview.

Then while I was at Starbucks telling Trish about my morning I got a call from my BFF Josh and he told me his little sis Billy is getting married. Yay it's about time for her and it'd guaranteed to be a damn good party! Congrats Billy and John..

So that's my day so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment