Saturday, November 14, 2009

Another time lapse test

Here is another quick time lapse from last night. I'm just learning the new techniques of shooting DSLR time lapses.

another time laps test from Corby Martin on Vimeo.




On another topic my very patient wife decided that xmas is to far away and wanted toys NOW (stomp feet and make grumpy face) RIGHT NOW!!! so she is the proud new owner of a Nintendo Wii. It's actually quite fun and is a half decent work out playin the sports games. So I'm sure she will be updating face book hourly with whatever new game she is playing and how funny her Mii looks.

And speaking of impatience and toys my new HPX-170 HD video camera is somewhere in the air flying to me right now....or stuck in customs. But it's on it's way so that is sweet, feel free to contact me with filming work so I can pay this thing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment