Thursday, November 26, 2009

Lazy Dayz

So Trish has been off work for 2 days in a row, which is pretty unusual for her so we have been lazing around and doing nothing. Trish beat her new video game and I have been learning lots about my new camera.
Speaking of the new camera I can't upload any footage from it yet because I don't have the necessary software but I'm working on it. But I can tell you the video quality is stunning. I'm totally happy with it so far.

So while Trish has been playing Wii 18hours a day I have been reading scripts and figuring out the logistics of shooting my first theatrical short film. I have decided on a script named "Last Day" it's about an office worker who hates his cubicle life. I am making the film for an online film fest called Betrayal Fest. I am really excited to try a new style of film making, but I really have no idea what I'm doing. It can only be a max of 6 minutes so it shouldn't be to large of an undertaking but I still feel like I don't know what I'm getting into. haha.

I will keep my blog updated as I figure shit out.

Pics from the other day at the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment