Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Camera is here

So my new camera arrived in the mail on friday afternoon. After unpacking everything and making a huge mess with packing peanuts (trish was thrilled) I am happpy to say I did not get scammed. The camera is perfect! So I have been fiddeling with it for the last couple days trying to figure out all the bells and whistles on it. Now it's sunny out today so I'm gonna take Tak to the dog park and get some test footage of it. I will post up the results later today.

Excited!
Panasonic HPX-170


Dakine Sequence camera pack
old and new. I didn't realise until I got them together the size difference. They look the same in pictures but the new camera is probably 10% bigger so I had to buy a new backpack cause it woulden't fit in my old one.

No comments:

Post a Comment