Thursday, November 19, 2009

Random

So my "new" "editing" computer already crashed due to large amounts of STD's. It had more viruses than a pro ho in Whistler. yay. So anyway Im kind of bummed cause I was just starting to get it set up and working and now I need to re-format again. So anyway I shot a wierd time laps of me trish an Tak at this new dog park we found but I was going to cut it up and do something with it but now I can't so here it is all strait out of the camera.

Walkin in the park time laps from Corby Martin on Vimeo.




This park is huge my camera ran out of memory befor we were even half way around the loop.

Oh and my camera sat at customs for the last week, soooo it's on its way to me on the Canadian side of the boarder now hopefully it will get here by Monday next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment